Adobe AIR cross-platform Financial App:
From now you can enjoy conveniently from your tablet, as fully operational Inversis Bank and all financial information :
- Consult streaming quotes Equity , WTS, Options and Futures
- Make buying and selling, viewing detailed graphics instrument and intraday and historical position.
- Consult the integrated position and balances , market orders , accounts paid , cash flows and cards.
- Carry comfortably transfers and cash transfers
- Continue to live through his Twitter account and RSS channels the market situation
- Send and receive recommendations to trade the markets through our communication platform , Quick- Hints , based on Twitter.
All with complete safety and security : control and discretion whenever the session is closed , preventing access by other users to their bank details, but subsequently connect from the same tablet.
Graviton 2 is a little puzzle game by Namide (Damien Doussaud).
It derives from Graviton: a prototype created during a Ludum Dare (with a very different gameplay).
Graviton 2 is realized with OpenFL, originally to build smartphones versions; The power of Haxe language helped to code a powerfull C++ engine to generate precalculated levels.
A procedural algorithm created random levels and an artificial intelligence resolved them and attributed a difficulty score.
C++ helped to generate more than 13,000 levels for this game. They are saved in a file used by the Flash version.
The openfl version of Away3d is used for the graphic render.
This game can be build in: Flash, HTML5 (WebGL), Neko, C++…
— Anton Azarov (@TheRabbitFlash)December 9, 2014